- Growing up is the price paid for living.
- If Lincoln were alive today??..... He'd be VERY old.
- He's so crooked that when he dies, they'll have to screw him into the ground.
- Barney Fife
- Too often Man is clever without being wise and inventive without being thoughtful. - Rod Serling
- An eye for an eye is only good for people with three eyes.
- Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle
- Fastest way to grease a car? Run over a kid with pimples.
- Symptoms of Swine Flu: High fever, upset stomach, occasional cramps and an irresistable urge to screw in the mud.
- Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. -
- If black is beautiful, then how come those pink cadillacs have big whitewalls?
- She's in the neighborhood of 40.. altho it's a rather large neighborhood.
- Optimist: A guy who falls out of a ten story building and upon passing the 2nd floor says "So far - So good"
- The best I can possibly be, is my God-Self: The worst I can possibly be is my Human-Self. After all, a crooked tree is only looking for the sun.
- The quarry does not the hunt make, nor gold the game.
- I would go to hell for being a bit lusty, rather than live in the holocost of fear.
- A wise man admits his foolishness; while a foolish man boasts of wisdom.
- When you're finished, your weaknesses tend to be exaggerated. It might be a relief to be finished. - Norma Jean Baker
- A husband is what's left of a sweetheart after the nerve has been severed. - Lou Costello
- She gave me everything except tomorrow and I keep a candle in my heart for if she ever gets lost, she'll be drawn like a moth to the flame. - Kingston Trio
- Nothing is forgotten or forgiven when it's the last time around. - Bruce Springsteen
- Love may be what makes the world go round, but revenge is the axle around which it revolves.
- Maj. Charles Emerson Winchester
- Anytime any one of us loses a little happiness, we are all of us the worse for it.
- Education, however indispensible, in a cultivated age, produces nothing on the side of genius. When education ends, genius often begins. - Isaac D'Israeli
- Life is lived in forward.... and learned in reverse.
- Life is a tough teacher... It gives the test first.
- If the eyes saw no tears..... The soul would know no rainbows.
- Touch my heart, I will remember... Touch my soul, I will never forget
- Live Life, Think In Gray, Act In Black And White, Dream In Color
- A Wish Changes Nothing... A Decision Changes Everything
- Stagger me with the truth.... Don't insult me with a lie
- Fanaticism and Ignorance are forever busy... and need feeding
- A Dream... Is A Wish Of The Heart
- Life is measured, not by the number of breaths we take...but rather by the number of moments that take our breath away
- Without Dreams ... There are No Tomorrows... Just More Yesterdays
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability he has. - Confucius
- As long as I've got a face, YOU'VE got a place to sit.
- Time, heals all wounds.. and hopefully.. wounds all heels.
- A wise man believes only in lies; trusts only the absurd; and expects only the unexpected. - Viper
- Baby boots and diaper pins
Fairy books and childish looks
Telphone calls and promenade balls
Summer loves and childish looks
Racing cars and ten cent bars
Happy days and rock'n roll stars
Slow blue brooks and childish looks
Thats all I am -- That's Me
- Speak not with the tone of an infidel
Neither shall you speak with the providence of pitted quotations
Nor with the authority of overheard psalms
But rather speak with the reverence of thought and dedication of heart.
- Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
- Time is a tough teacher.. it ultimately kills all the students.
- A kite flies highest, against the wind. - Winston Churchill
- Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Don't be afraid of being wrong... be concerned with giving the matter enough thought.